5 Advantages to choosing an Invisalign
Invisalign clear braces are a great alternative to the standard metal braces especially for adults who do not want metal in their mouth or have a job that shows their smile all day. Invisalign clear braces in Concord are an effective solution for mysirad of teeth alignment issues, including but not limited to protruding teeth, crooked teeth, spacing, crossbites, underbite and overbite. In some cases, elastics are used in conjunction with Invisalign aligners to improve the bite. Minor crowing and spacing issues are the easiest to correct with invisalign. Overbite is when the upper teeth protrude out over the lower teeth and underbite is when the lower teeth protrude past the upper teeth and open bite is where upper and lower teeth do not tough and the bite is open. Most of the bite issues can now be treated with Invisalign treatment. Also, when teeth are crowded, it is more difficult to keep the teeth clean.
Check out these 5 advantages to choosing Invisalign clear braces in Concord, CA.
- Aesthetically pleasing
- Unlike metal braces treatment, Invisalign clear braces are almost invisible in your mouth. Most of the time, people will not even know you are going through an orthodontic treatment. Another advantage is you do not have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces. You can take the Invisalign aligners out when you eat and brush so it is a lot easier and confortable to eat with Invisialign aligners. You do not have to check the mirror during or after you eat to see if food is stuck in your metal or clear braces.
- Custom computerized treatment plan
- With Invisalign braces, unlike traditional adult orthodontic braces treatment, all the teeth movements are planned in advance through a software called “Clincheck” and your orthodontist will plan out how the teeth will move throughout the whole process. Best orthodontist in Concord will treatment plan your treatment with the end in mind. This means when you start your treatment, you can see how the teeth are going to move and how it will look at the end of the treatment on a computer screen so you will know what to expect even before you start your Invisalign clear braces treatment. You will feel confident throughout the entire process and if you have a big even coming up like a wedding, you will know exactly your teeth will look at a certain time period and you will know when your Invisalign braces will be coming off. Usually, you will be given few sets of aligners and you will wear each one for about 2 weeks and move on to the next one. Each new set of aligners are design to move your teeth closer to the ideal position. Depending on your compliance, the orthodontist may ask you to come every 4-10 weeks for a checkup. It is important to let your orthodontist near Concord know when the attachments come off of lose your aligners.
- Easy to take it in and out
- With metal or clear braces treatmnet, once the orthodontist places them on your teeth. They are glued to your teeth and you have to wait until the treatment is completed for the orthodontist to remove the braces. Invisalign is comfortable because you can take them out for a short period of time, if you need to eat or take pictures or remove it to give a important presentation. You can remove them when you drink or clean or floss your teeth. With Invisalign, you can clean your teeth like you normally do. But it is very important to keep them in your mouth as much as possible, because the longer you go without wearing them, the longer the teeth straightening process will take. It is recommended that you wear them at least 20 to 22 hours a day.
- Faster results
- One of the best thing about chosing Invsialign treatment is, it uses gentler force than traditional metal or clear braces adult orthodontic treatment, most of the time, it doesn’t take as long as the traditional braces. Of course the treatment time depends on the difficulty of the case and sometimes traditional braces work better but with the improvement in Invisalign clear braces technology, sometimes the treatment can be faster using Invisalign aligners. To find out which option is best for you, please contact best Invsialign clear braces orthodontist near Concord by calling the Lee orthodontics office or booking online. While you can wear metal braces for 2-3 years, you typically only have to wear the Invisalign braces for 6month to a year and a half depending on the case.
- Gentler on your mouth and gums
- Invisalign braces don’t include any metal or wires that could irritate inside of your lips and cheek. Clear braces or Invisalign are designed with a smooth finish and thin material so there are no sharp edges that can cause you discomfort. Invisalign will use gentler force on your teeth so it is also recommended for peridontally compromised patients or patients with weak bone and gum.
Overall, Invisalign clear braces has some advantages. Your Clear braces or Invisalign will be less visible, more comfortable and sometimes the treatment time will be shorter. Taking care of Invisalign clear braces is a lot easier and there are less emergencies. It is important to keep them clean by using a cleaning solution or use a toothbrush and toothpaste.
Invisalign’s new an improved technology means aligners will cause less interference with your daily life, but at the same time, it will give you a even more beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. If you are not happy with your smile, it is time to do start improving your smile and improve your self confidence. Everyone deserves to feel beautiful and confident.
When you start your treatment with Invisalign or metal braces or clear braces, most important thing is to focus on your oral hygiene. Misaligned or crooked teeth can be harder to clean and cause more cavities and gum disease which can eventually lead to tooth loss.
Don’t wait any longer and schedule a consultation with a Concord orthodontic office to learn more about Invisalign clear braces near Concord, CA.
Dr. David Lee is a certified Invisalign provider and is very skilled at this advanced technology. Call Lee orthodontics at 510-570-6244 to get evaluated to see if Invsialign treatment is right for you. Learn more about Invisalign clear braces Concord now.